Thursday, March 8, 2012

#tunein: Pulp "Common People" - Canciones traducidas with #swnn

Suggest more songs in the comments below
Sugiere más canciones en los comentarios abajo


She came from Greece she had a thirst for knowledge
she studied sculpture at Saint Martin's College
That's where I caught her eye
She told me that her Dad was loaded
I said In that case I'll have a rum and coca-cola
She said Fine
And in thirty seconds time she said

I want to live like common people
I want to do whatever common people do
I want to sleep with common people
I want to sleep with common people
like you

Well what else could I do
I said I'll see what I can do
I took her to a supermarket
I don't know why but I had to start it somewhere
so it started there
I said pretend you've got no money
she just laughed and said
Oh you're so funny
I said yeah
Well I can't see anyone else smiling in here
Are you sure you want to live like common people
you want to see whatever common people see
you want to sleep with common people
you want to sleep with common people
like me
But she didn't understand
she just smiled and held my hand
Rent a flat above a shop
cut your hair and get a job
Smoke some fags and play some pool
pretend you never went to school
But still you'll never get it right
cos when you're laid in bed at night
watching roaches climb the wall
If you call your Dad he could stop it all

You'll never live like common people
You'll never do what common people do
You'll never fail like common people
You'll never watch your life slide out of view
And dance and drink and screw
Because there's nothing else to do

Sing along with the common people
Sing along and it might just get you through
Laugh along with the common people
Laugh along even though they're laughing at you
And the stupid things that you do
Because you think that poor is cool

I want to live with common people
I want to live with common people
Ella vino de Grecia y tenía sed de conocimiento
Estudió escultura en la universidad de Saint Martin
Ahí es donde llamé su atención
Me dijo que su padre estaba forrado
Yo dije, en ese caso me tomaré un ron con coca-cola
Ella dijo, Vale
Y en treinta segundos ella dijo

Quiero vivir como la gente corriente
Quiero hacer lo que hace la gente corriente
Quiero acostarme con gente corriente
Quiero acostarme con gente corriente
Como tú

Bueno, que otra cosa podía hacer
Dije, veré lo que puedo hacer
La lleve a un supermercado
No sé por qué, pero por algún sitio tenía que empezar
Así que empezó aquí
Le dije, haz como que no tienes dinero
Ella sólo se rió y dijo
Oh eres tan gracioso
Dije, sí
Bueno, no veo a nadie más riéndose aquí
Estás segura de que quieres vivir como gente corriente
Quieres ver lo que ve la gente corriente ve
Quieres acostarte con gente corriente
Quieres acostarte con gente corriente
Como yo
Pero ella no entendía
Sólo sonreía y me cogía de la mano
Alquila un piso encima de una tienda
Córtate el pelo y consigue un trabajo
Fúmate unos cigarros y juega algo al billar
Haz como si nunca hubieras ido al colegio
Pero aún así nunca lo harás bien
Porque cuando estés tumbada en la cama por la noche
Viendo cucarachas subir por la pared
Si llamas a tu padre, él podría acabar con todo esto

Nunca vivirás como la gente corriente
Nunca harás lo que hace la gente corriente
Nunca fracasarás como la gente corriente
Nunca verás a tu vida se perderse de vista
Y bailar y beber y follar
Porque no hay otra cosa que hacer

Canta junto a la gente corriente
Canta con ellos y quizá esto podría valerte
Ríete con la gente corriente
Ríete con ellos aunque se estén riendo de tí
Y de las estupideces que haces
Porque piensas que lo pobre mola

Quiero vivir con la gente corriente
Quiero vivir con la gente corriente


No comments:

Post a Comment