Tuesday, February 14, 2012

#tunein Traducidas - #Valentines: Jason Mraz "I'm Yours" #swnn

Suggest more songs in the comments below
Sugiere más canciones en los comentarios de abajo


Well you done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks, now I'm trying to get back

Before the cool done run out, I'll be giving it my bestest
And nothing's going to stop me but divine intervention
I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some

But I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm yours


Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find love love love love
Listen to the music of the moment people dance and sing
We're just one big family
And it's our God-forsaken right to be loved loved loved loved loved


So I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm sure
There's no need to complicate, our time is short
This is our fate, I'm yours


D-d-do do you, but do you, d-d-do
But do you want to come on
Scooch on over closer dear
And I will nibble your ear

I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror
And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer
But my breath fogged up the glass
And so I drew a new face and I laughed

I guess what I be saying is there ain't no better reason
To rid yourself of vanities and just go with the seasons
It's what we aim to do, our name is our virtue


But I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm yours


Come on and open up your mind and see like me
(I won't hesitate)
Open up your plans and damn you're free
(No more, no more)
Look into your heart and you'll find that the sky is yours
(It cannot wait, I'm sure)


So please don't, there's no need
(There's no need to complicate)
There's no need to complicate
(Our time is short)
'Cause our time is short
(This is our fate)
This is, this is, this is our fate
I'm yours

Bien, tú me atrapaste y estate segura que lo noté 
He tratado de ser frío pero estás tan buena que me derretí 
Desaparecí, ahora estoy tratando de volver 

Antes de que se acabe lo bueno, yo estaré dando lo mejor de mí
Y nada va a detenerme, a no ser que sea una intervención divina 
Creo que es otra vez mi turno para ganar o aprender algo 

Pero no dudaré nunca más, nunca más 
No puedo esperar, soy tuyo 

Bien, abre tu mente y ve como yo 
Cambia tus planes y ¡maldita sea! eres libre 
Mira dentro de tu corazón y encontrarás amor amor amor amor 

Escucha la música del momento, la gente baila y canta 
Somos una gran familia 
Y es nuestro derecho, que Dios se olvidó darnos, el ser amados amados amados amados 

Así que no dudaré nunca más, nunca más 
No puedo esperar, estoy seguro 
No hay necesidad de complicarse, nuestro tiempo es corto 
Este es nuestro destino, soy tuyo 

D-d-d ¿tú.., ¿pero tú...?, d-d- ¿... 
¿Pero tú quieres seguir
Estando cerca de mí, cariño? 
Y yo te mordisquearé la oreja 

He pasado demasiado tiempo mirándome la lengua en el espejo 
Y haciendo lo imposible sólo para intentar verla nítida 
Pero mi aliento empañaba el cristal 
Y así que dibujé una nueva cara y me reí 

Supongo que lo que digo es que no hay ninguna razón mejor 
Para deshacerse de tu orgullo y dejarte llevar
Es el objetivo que tenemos que cumplir, nuestra identidad es nuestra virtud 

Pero no dudaré nunca más, nunca más 
No puedo esperar, soy tuyo 

Vamos y abre tu mente y mira como yo 
(No dudaré) 
Cambia tus planes y ¡caray! eres libre 
(Nunca más, nunca más) 
Mira dentro de tu corazón y encontrarás que el cielo es tuyo 
(No puedo esperar, estoy seguro) 




Por favor, no, no hay necesidad de 
(No hay necesidad de complicarse) 
No hay necesidad de complicarse 
(Nuestro tiempo es corto) 
Porque nuestro tiempo es corto 
(Este es nuestro destino)
Soy tuyo

No comments:

Post a Comment