Saturday, February 25, 2012

SW&DR subtitles with a difference

Algo con lo que divertirse - Something to have fun with
Well, I woke up this morning                             Bien, me desperté esta mañana
I shut out the light                                               Me tapé para evitar la luz 
I've got a terrible hangover                               Tengo una resaca terrible
From the party last night                                   De la fiesta de anoche


There's cans of beer on the floor                     Hay latas de cerveza en el suelo
And all my goldfish are dead!                         ¡Y todos mis peces están muertos!
(Goldfish is dead)                                             (El pez está muerto)
There's a strange stain on my door                Hay una extraña mancha en la puerta
But there's a girl                                                Pero hay una chica
Sleeping in my bed                                          Durmiendo en mi cama.


And even with the mess                                  E incluso con el caos 
It's hard to believe                                            Es difícil creer
That the dog's locked in the bathroom       Que el perro esté encerrado en el baño
And refuses to leave.                                       Y se niegue a salir


I get down on my knees                                   Me arrodillo
and I began to pray                                           Y empecé a rezar
I turned to the lord                                             Me encomendé al Señor
And what did I say?                                          ¿Y qué dije?


I've been smokin' weed                                   He estado fumando hierba
And drinking rum,                                             Y bebiendo ron,
I have my back in the shade,                          Tengo la espalda a la sombra
I've got my face in the sun.                              Tengo la cara al sol.
I got my smokes in my hand                           Tengo mi tabaco en la mano
And I got nothin' planned for today                 Y no tengo nada planeado para hoy


I've been up all mornin'                                     He estado despierto toda la mañana
It was late last night                                          Era tarde anoche
Lord please give me the strength                   Señor, por favor, dame fuerza
To repeat it tonight                                           Para repetirlo esta noche
And I'll celebrate tonight                                  Y lo celebraré esta noche
With a beer                                                       Con una cerveza


Well, I make me some breakfast                    Bien, me hago algo de desayuno
I put on my clothes                                            Me pongo la ropa
Try to remember where I put my keys         Trato de recordar dónde puse las llaves
But man, God only knows                                Pero tío, sólo Dios sabe


I turn on my tv                                                     Enciendo la tele
And there's a knock on my door                      Y hay una llamada a mi puerta
(A knocking at my door)                                   (Una llamada a mi puerta)
Neighbours are here to complain                    Los vecinos están aquí para quejarse
About the noise from the night before             Por el ruido de la noche anterior


Well, I walk into my room                                   Bien, entro en mi habitación                                                      
And to my surprise                                             Y para mi sorpresa
The girl in my bed                                               La chica de mi cama
Has opened her eyes                                        Ha abierto los ojos


I lean in closer                                                     Me inclino hacia ella
Hear what she's got to say                                Para oír lo que tiene que decir
But the girl in my bed                                         Pero la chica en mi cama
Has forgotten my name                                      Ha olvidado mi nombre



I've been smokin' weed                                      He estado fumando hierba
And drinking rum,                                                Y bebiendo ron,
I have my back in the shade,                              Tengo la espalda a la sombra
I've got my face in the sun.                                  Tengo la cara al sol.
I got my smokes in my hand                               Tengo mi tabaco en la mano
And I got nothin' planned for today                     Y no tengo nada planeado para hoy


I've been up all mornin'                                       He estado despierto toda la mañana
It was late last night                                            Era tarde anoche
Lord please give me the strength                     Señor, por favor, dame fuerza
To repeat it tonight                                             Para repetirlo esta noche

And I'll celebrate tonight                                    Y lo celebraré esta noche
With a beer                                                          Con una cerveza



No comments:

Post a Comment