Tuesday, February 14, 2012

#Idioms #Valentines Day

id•i•om /'ide?m/

An idiom is an expression that means something other than the literal meanings of its individual words.
Here are six native idioms for you to learn and use. Happy St Valentines day, and of course... enjoy friends!
fall in love - enamorarse
I fell in love with you the moment I saw you.
find "Mr./Miss. Right" 
- encontrar a tu media naranja
I've finally found my Mr. Right.
head over heels in love
perdidamente enamorado
After 20 years I am still head over heals in love with my wife.   
have a crush on estar colado por
have a crush on my teacher

made for each other - estar hecho el uno para el otro
I think we were made for each other!  
blind date - cita a ciegas
I've never had this much fun on a blind date!

No comments:

Post a Comment